Friday, July 15, 2011

Let's Get Physical

With the nice weather, I have been trying to get into better shape. I usually do the Insanity exerci\se workouts in the evenings, after the kids are all in bed. We had a crazy day ahead of us this morning, and with Cameron being away, I was worried that I just wouldn't get around to it this evening. I decided I'd better get it out of the way in the morning instead. With the baby preoccupied in her exersaucer, and a twin on each side of me, I was ready to begin the workout with my new little exercise buddies. When the show started, my boys considered the fitness buffs on the screen for a moment. Ross took one look at the girls in their sports bras and tight little shorts and said simply, "Uh oh! Someone's just wearing their underpants today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment