Saturday, March 19, 2011

Up To No Good

One morning I was in the kitchen making breakfast. I was just marveling at how good the boys were being in the other room when I overheard a bit of their conversation. One was explaining to the other that he had to "throw it harder if he wanted to break it." This statement definitely peaked my curiosity. I crept closer and listened intently. As I poked my head around the corner, I could see that they had brought a pile of small toys into the living room. One by one they were taking turns throwing them at the plasma television that was mounted on the wall. Apparently they had watched a television show where the main characters jumped into the TV, and became a part of the show. They thought that if they broke the screen on our television, then they could jump inside it and become a part of the show! It's a good thing I got to them while they were practicing with the stuffed animals!

1 comment: