Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Things They Say...

Anyone who has children can probably agree that it is not always an easy feat to make it out the door in the morning on a busy school day. We were have one of these crazy mornings recently, in which there just didn't seem to be enough time to complete everything that needed to be accomplished before leaving the house. Normally I do not leave the house until I've showered and pulled myself together. On this particular morning however, it was not going to happen. Since my appearance was low on the list of priorities amid the numerous other events that were taking place, I simply threw on a hat and ran out the door. This is something that is very uncharacteristic of me. As we arrived at the school, and the boys were getting out of the car, Ross looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Mom, I don't love your hat...but you still look cute." I couldn't help but smile to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment