Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brief Background

For anyone who doesn't know me, I am BeckyBoo. I'm the momma of identical twin boys, who for the past four years have filled my life with joy, love, and chaos! My three boys (husband included) and I have recently welcomed a new little girl to our family, and we have found that the fun and craziness we had previously experienced was only just beginning. I often find myself entertaining friends and family with the humorous tales of our daily lives, and have been encouraged a few times to write a book detailing our encounters. As fun as that may sound, it seems like a big job. I have instead decided to publish a blog. This option is a bit less daunting, but still allows others a glimpse into our world. As a parent, I thoroughly enjoy each moment (although not always when I'm in the moment) with my family, and hope you can find joy, humor, and entertainment in our stories as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment